Website design & redesign, responsive web design, social media integration, onsite SEO, website maintenance
I provide all the services needed to design, develop and maintain your website. Whether you require a personal website, want to increase sales or raise awareness, we can help you achieve an online presence that delivers the very best for you and your clients. As a native French speaker living in the UK, I can design your website in English or French, or both.
Responsive web design
I adhere to the principle of Responsive Web Design in order to deliver user-friendly websites that work equally well on smartphones, tablets and desktops.
Responsive Web Design allows your site's layout to adapt to the screen size being used to view it on. It eliminates horizontal scrolling, resizes pictures automatically and provides easy access to menu items and legible text without having to zoom in.
With other 50% of people using small screens to browse the web, it is important to have a website that works across multiple devices without compromising on user experience.
On-site Search Engine Optimisation
- Write standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- Create a clear site structure and search-friendly URLs
- Use of 'alt' tag on all images, which allows you to include a keyword rich description for every image on your site
- Set up relevant page titles (what appears in the tab bar) and make proper use of h1, h2, paragraph tags
- Create and XML site map and submit it to Google console and Bing
- Ensure that your website passes the mobile-friendly test
- Check the page speed
Additionally I can also
- Install Google Search Console Tool, which will help you monitor your website
- Set up Google Analytics and add tracking code to your website
- Create a Google Business Listing
Social media integration
Social Media buttons can be added to your website linking yours visitors to your various social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc. More options include a Twitter or Facebook Feeds (that will automatically show your latest posts) or a Facebook 'Like' button, which allows your visitors to like your page without having to leave your site. MailChimp Newsletter Signup if you want to give your visitors the option to signup to your newsletter, I can help you set up a MailChimp account and add a sign up form to your website.
Website maintenance and content updating
I update and maintain most of my clients websites. Your site needs to be updated on a regular basis to ensure repeat visitors.
I offer two website maintenance options which are affordable, making sure your website is always up to date and allowing you to concentrate on your business
- Pay as you go Website Support - Perfect if you only require small irregular updates
- Monthly Website Maintenance Package - A more cost effective option if you require regular amendments or additions to your site.
Web hosting & domain name registration
Your site will need to be stored on a computer accessible over the Internet in order for visitors to reach it online. I can advice you on reputable web hosting companies, and advise you which hosting package is right for your business needs.
Your domain name is your website address. it is what people type in their address bar that then takes them to your website. Unless you have got a Domain Name already, you will have to find one that is available and pay an annual fee. I can help you with choosing a domain name, finding a reputable registrar and registering it.